All rights not expressly granted to the user of project files, templates and sounds are reserved.
- All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved.
- This license is granted for a single user only (and is given on a worldwide basis).
- All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling or trading of this product or its content is strictly prohibited.
- The license is non-exclusive and is granted for the full period of copyright protection and sound samples.
- Purchasing and opening the product constitutes your acceptance of these terms
Most common question:
Q: Can I incorporate sound elements of the templates/project files into my own tracks/compositions, if I completely change the melodies and chord progressions?
A: Yes this is possible, but you need to change the melodies and chord progressions more than 50% to the original template files.
You may not:
- take the project files as they are and release them (on a record label or something similar) under your name
- directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell the Item, or redistribute the work alone (even for free), or any of these things.
- Register the copyrights under yourself or a company
You may use it to:
- learn music production tricks with our templates / project files designed for educational purposes
- reverse engineer the music production process and use it as foundation for your own productions
- using the sounds, presets, samples partly in your own productions
- using parts in your own tracks
- using parts for non-profit videos
- using files in a live or radio dj set
- incorporate sound elements of the templates/project files into your own tracks/compositions, if you completely change the melodies and chord progressions (you need to change the melodies and chord progressions more than 50% to the original template files – no shazam or other detecting service should be able to recognize any similarities to the original work)